EU/EC Declaration of Conformity for CE Marking
We Activbody Inc.
4350 Executive Drive, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92121, USA
declare under our responsibility, that the following product:
Product name: Activforce 2
Brand name: Activbody
is in conformity with the RADIO EQUIPMENT DIRECTIVE (RED) 2014/53/EU
and the following harmonised standards and technical specifications have been applied:
HEALTH and SAFETY (article 3.1a):
1) IEC 62368-1:2014 (Second Edition): Audio/Video, information, and communication technology equipment Part1: Safety requirements, CB report
2) EU group/national differences: requirements of EN 62368-1 2014+A11:2017
3) EU RF Exposure Report according to IEC 62479:2010
RF SPECTRUM AND EMC (articles 3.1b and 3.2):
1) ETSI EN 301 489-1 V2.2.3 (2019-11): Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) standard for radio equipment and services; Part 1
2) Draft ETSI EN 301 489-17 V3.2.2 (2019-12): Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) standard for radio equipment and services; Part 17
3) RED directive: RF Testing: ETSI EN 300 328 v 2.2.2 (2019): Wideband transmission
systems; Data transmission equipment operating in the 2,4 GHz ISM band, article 3.2 of
RoHS and REACH COMPLIANCE:
1) RoHS Testing was successful, done according to: European Union Directive 2011/65/UE(RoHS 2) Annex II + Amendment Directive 2015/863/EU (RoHS 3)
Note: “UE” is equivalent to English “EU”.
2) REACH Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006, 209 SVHC: Chemical list updated on June 25, 2020.